I am a makeup junkie, I love playing with makeup for fun. I used to share my favorite products of the month all the time, and loved it. I thought it would be fun to mix it up than the typical outfit post and share my top 5 favorite beauty products that I have been loving!
1. I recently discovered Pura and wanted to give them a try, as I love checking out new products and it was all natural so that was a no brainer. I tried the cleanser and I love it, has a creamy feeling, and my face felt sooo smooth. Highly suggest trying it! Purchase – here
2. THIS STUFF. My friend Dacey who is a makeup queen was using this so I knew I had to get my hands on it! It is a creamy highlighter. I love it, your highlight will be on fleek!
Jouer – here
3. I love this foundation, enough said. For the past few years I have been using the NARS foundation, which I still love! I went into ULTA Beauty to pick some up and they didn’t have NARS so I had to find a new foundation. I was testing a whole bunch out, and found this one, and fell in love! The feeling is so unique it truly feels like clay, (in a good way) and goes on so smooth. Will definitely be repurchasing!
Tarte – here
4. If you are in the market for a matte lipstick, you need to try this one! The color is a dark mauve, and it just looks so good on. My lips never feel sticky, dry, they do feel hydrated all day when I wear this. I have repurchased this like 100 times! (It’s the color I am wearing in the photo above!)
Gerard Cosmetics – here
5. Okay, I am going to be completely honest. Ever since I started contouring, this was the first powder bronzer I ever tried. I have never used any other power bronzer before, but I can’t steer away from this one, it’s just too good!
Benefit Cosmetics – here
* This is sponsored by Pura, all opinions are my own